Tony Nevin Osteopaths ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.tonynevinosteopaths.co.uk website (the "Service").
This informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
• You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific 'cookies'. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a 'cookie' is presented to your computer. You can delete 'cookies' that have been stored on your computer but remember, if you prevent our website from placing 'cookies' on your computer during your visit, or you subsequently delete a 'cookie' that has been placed, it will not be possible for you to use our website effectively.
By disabling your 'cookies' from the browser settings, you will be restricting the 'cookies' that Tony Nevin Osteopaths uses to manage its website and this will have an impact on how the website will function. This will apply to all websites once 'cookies' are disabled via your browser settings and not only the Tony Nevin Osteopaths website.
If you would like to restrict or stop 'cookies' that are set by us and other websites, you can do this through your web browser settings. Instructions on how to do this can be found at the Information Commissioner's Office website https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/. For information on how to restrict or block 'cookies' on your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset user guide.
Cookie purpose description: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.
Cookie purpose description: Webserver functionality.
Cookie purpose description: Remembers the user's selected language version of a website.
Expiry: 2 years
Cookie purpose description: Collects anonymous data related to the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and which pages have been loaded, with the purpose of personalising and improving the Twitter service.
Cookie purpose description: Twitter service syndication.
Expiry: 2 years
Cookie purpose description: Allows a personalised experience depending what device is being used to access the service.
Expiry: 179 days
Cookie purpose description: Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Tony Nevin Osteopaths uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
• If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Tony Nevin Osteopaths may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Tony Nevin Osteopaths
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Typical service providers are: Mixcloud, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Feedwind. We use media 'feeds' on our website to keep our website full of fresh content that gets pulled in directly from our own social media accounts.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 01242 221153
By mail: Flamefighter House, The Reddings, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 6RY
Under the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection representative Tony Nevin at email@example.com